S☮RSHA's YoUTuBE

S☮RSHA's YoUTuBE
YoUTUBE

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Very 1st BLOG!

Okay so this is my very 1st blog on blogger! Supa stoked, cause I have a youtube account called TheSorshaOfficial && now I can blog && make youtube videos! Lemme tell you a little about me! Okay I spell my name with a peace sign cause..... 1. I like what the peace sign stands 4... 2. It looks good! So that's how I spell my name, && maybe that's how you guys will spell my name 4 now on... maybe!? So I make videos on youtube, all the videos revolve around stuff I luv && stuff that I luv 2 do! I luv... fashion, hair, makeup && things around that matter. I luv 2... act, model, do hair, find new fashions. Here is a link 2 my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSorshaOfficial

You guys can check that out && subscribe, only if you guys are interesting in watching my videos! So I think that's it 4 my very 1st blog! Thanks 4 reading && please read my future blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment