S☮RSHA's YoUTuBE

S☮RSHA's YoUTuBE
YoUTUBE

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Oh S☮RSHA!

Okay Okay.... I watched American idol last night! I never watch American idol, that is simly because it get's boring. The only good parts of American idol is the auditions cause I audition myself && to see other people audition is golden. So no more American idol in this blog exept for that, but anyway I am flying to Texas next week && I will film several videos when I'm there. I am trying to memorize these lines for this movie audition I have on Saturday! Supa stoked! Well that all for today! More tomorrow! Oh && I got this vanilla[my fave!] protein prowder shake mix, I'm excited cause I hate soda so I thought I'd try this! Bout to go downstairs to make some after this! wow I just made like to sentances about protein powder mix I mean VANILLA protein powder mix haha! Well I'm gonna go && do that && also figure out how to put that lil' read && green lines under my mis spelling && grammer cause I screwed it all up on my mac, so for now I just have to rely on myself for spelling :/ not good! Well bye! Have a GREAT day && I will talk to you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment