S☮RSHA's YoUTuBE

S☮RSHA's YoUTuBE
YoUTUBE

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Where's the FedEx Truck?!

Awww man! So the reason why I'm disappointed is cause I am waiting for my Forever 21 delivery to come && I saw FedEx && that's the truck it's coming on, so I was all like "yay!" && they stopped && my neighbors house, who's 3 doors down. So I was like "okay, they're gonna come to my house now." but FedEx drove far far away && I couldn't believe it wasn't here yet! It's okay though, we still got our pants on the ground! Haha from last night American idol! I think when I get my Forever 21 stuff, I'll do a haul video. I need to pack for Texas, but I still have a week && I'm not gonna pack that much stuff cause there's a Forever 21 like 3 minutes away from where I'm staying, sooo... I will be brying back a bunch of stuff, && I won't have to wait for FedEx to come. I have a movie audition on Staurday && I had to remember lines from a scene && last night I memorized em' all. But I still have to get it stuck in my head so that I won't stuble or stress at the audition. I think that's all for today, gotta get some school done && study for the state test that's coming up! Ugh not excited, but it's all good, if our pants are on the ground, yo! Haha luv ya guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment